Agnostic.com

0 0

LINK Bob Odenkirk: Comedy Comedy Comedy Drama | Real Time (HBO) - YouTube

I have to say that I respect Bob Odenkirk for not using excuses in terms of why he can't be the comedian that he wants to be because "wokeness". I clicked this in fear of seeing a new side of another revered figure, but was instead impressed and relaxed the whole time.
I guess it makes sense in terms of how he blew up in the scene (his trajectory was not based on him being brash). But none the less, still . . . respect.

He even downplayed Maher's rather arrogant notion of them both being at an elder enough age to impart wisdom. Such a humble figure.

Forget Bryan Cranston. I think Bob may have been Breaking Bad's biggest breakthrough.

Also worth noting, his recent film Nobody was/is awesome. The fact that it was filmed in Winnipeg (and I didn't even realize it while watching, only after!) made it even better.

Mb_Man 7 Apr 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662472