Agnostic.com

13 11

LINK Preacher: Teachers "grooming" kids should be beheaded on live TV

A fundamentalist Christian preacher is calling for LGBTQ-accepting teachers to be shot in the head or beheaded on live television because he believes the conservative lie that they’re “grooming” kids.

New Independent Fundamentalist Baptist preacher Jason Graber of Sure Foundation Baptist Church in Spokane, Washington made the comments last week during a weeknight service. It’s not clear from the video how many people were in the church that night.

snytiger6 9 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sheet like this is why Jesus is spinning in his grave. On the plus side if there really is a Christian heaven etc, would love to be there when people like this meet their maker: "You preached WHAT in my name????"

Him first.

It's christian bigotry - admittedly an extreme example, but ultimately built on the same foundations as other christian bigotry.

"I don't like X. Kill the X. I shall cherry-pick the bible until I can justify this by saying it's god's will."

American terrorists like the Muslims

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 25, 2022

There is no difference between the thousands of Christian religions or the Muslims where they can't take their hat/turbans off their head. It is all too infantile to be seen as anything reasonable.

@Diogenes Fanaticism is dangerous no matter which religion you are discussing.

How about doing that to all the religious leaders who groom and molest kids!?

Well there goes most of the catholic cult leaders.

He needs to be buggered 15 times every day for the rest of his life.

What are they grooming kids for? Can he answer that? Apparently in his view making kids aware of LGBTQ is open recruitment. He thinks normal kids are perverted deliberately. This asshole really has to wake up. He is not fit to preach anything.

Its a remnant of the old long disproven "conversion theory", where supposedly gays made other gays through grooming and seduction. They keep rehashing the old theory trying to make it sound new, but it's the same old crap they have always peddled.

It takes one to know one. Religion has been "grooming" children forever.

Another jackass of religion which makes me glad I left the bs over 4 years ago.

Yet another example of god created in man's image.

The Amerikkkan Taliban - destroy everyone we don't like or fear.

Just to add, wouldn't showing beheadings be against the push to ban things that might disturb children?

Him, and others like him, should either get their tubes tied, or get punched in the nuts so hard that hopefully they won’t ever be able to foul the earth with more garbage to replace them.

There's good Christian values for you! 😵💫

I don't think there are any "good" Christian values, at least none that are unique to Christianity.

@snytiger6 I was being facetious, but I actually do think there are some good Christian values. Helping the poor, for instance. Or forgiving people who have wronged us. Unfortunately, they often do not live up to those values. Instead, some "Christians" are greedy, or vindictive, or both. Just two examples.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662676
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.