Agnostic.com

33 7

What is the worst X-mas song ever? I'll go first.

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reign Deer.

It begins with a bunch of reign deer bullying Rudolph. And ends with them professing there love for him when he secures a prestigious position. 

I call BS. They didn't love him but were just sucking up. And Santa fails to intervene, but what do you expect from a POS that gives all the rich kids the best presents.

What kind of a message is this to send to kids? That they can only be loved if they get an ego inflating job? That false friends are good? What the Hell are we doing?

Your turn now.
TommyMeador 7 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Baby it's Cold Outside... or as I like to call it, Christmas Assault.

Nothin’ like rape for Christmas

[salon.com]

Ugh I used to work retail and every Christmas I had to put up with Christmas music nonstop. All of them get on my nerves!!! Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer would have to be my worst!

We have a Christian pop singer in the UK called Cliff Richard ,I'd rate his sickly sweet Xmas songs as the most naff....though the bad Xmas song field is large.

Sung to the tune of The Christmas Song by Mel Torme

Christians roasting on an open fire,
Lions nipping at their knees,
And although they'll be dead any time many ways,
Merry Christmas, tooooooo youoooo.

Any christmas song every sung by Celine Dion. She makes my ears bleed. Okay, fine! ANY song ever sung by Celine Dion.

I used to hate her then I met her and she is really nice, not phony nice but actually really nice.

I have no idea what she's like as an individual. I just cannot tolerate her singing. Knowing she's a nice person doesn't change that for me.

Brenda Lee "Rockin' around the xmas tree."

Most perfect xmas carol: the only one you should hear:

I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause
BUT, my new version will give you a laugh!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause
Underneath the mistletoe last night

She didn't hear me creep
Down the stairs to take a crap
She thought that I was tucked up for a
Long winter's nap.

Yes, I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause
But he looked an awful lot like uncle Bill

They were smootching and having fun
Then Daddy came down with his gun

Now Mmmy's kissing Jeeezus Christ
Toooonighiiiitt....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6627
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.