Agnostic.com

2 7

When is the last time the President of the United States was treated with respect by both houses of Congress, the mainstream news media and the general public? (With the exception of the previous administration which wasn't worthy of anyone's respect)

I would guess it was circa October, 1996 when Rupert Murdoch bribed cable companies to carry the burgeoning Faux News.

TheoryNumber3 8 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1993, Then began the rain of Newt and his gang.

Trump was a good president and will likely be president again in 2024. Biden on the other hand is a crooked, senile piece of shit!! His disastrous presidency will likely result in the republicans winning big in 2022 and 2024.

This is the bulk of Trump's support, people who rely on, accept and perpetuate unsubstantiated claims because they don't know how to distinguish fact from fiction. They have limited historical understanding of the significance of the role of democracy so they don't understand the threat of Putin/Trump authoritarianism to our way of life. I'm not sure I understood the true danger of ignorance before the advent of Trump.

@LovinLarge So I guess you must enjoy the highest inflation we’ve had since Carter, a direct result of the Democraps idiotic agenda.

@Trajan61 Prove it or sit down and shut up.

@LovinLarge Here it is.

[m.washingtontimes.com]

@LovinLarge Another source.

[uspresidentialelectionnews.com]

@LovinLarge Surely you’ve noticed that groceries and fuel are significantly higher.

@Trajan61 You are fucking hilarious. Thanks for proving my claim about not being able to distinguish fact from fiction. That's an opinion piece that doesn't even attempt to support its biased claims with evidence.

[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

@Trajan61 Still zero evidence that Democrat policy is responsible for inflation.

@LovinLarge Apparently you can’t read.

@Trajan61 Opining that government spending is causing inflation is not proving the same. Cons always make these types of unsubstantiated claims which is particularly poignant in this case because our inflation began during Trump's term.

@Trajan61 I'm sad for you. It must be difficult to go through life with a bag over your head.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662740
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.