Agnostic.com

2 2

Steven Donziger Human Rights and Environmental attorney finally freed by Chevron oil
Corporation who used overt unlawful tactics to violate, deny, his attorney client privilege guaranteed by the Constitution.

Chevron oil corporation was able to illegally seize Steven Donziger Cellular phone, table, laptop, and files pertaining to this involvement in winning this Lawsuit in which Chevron Oil was order to pay over $10 Billion in finds and ordered to pay restitution to the indigenous tribal members poisoned and made permanently disabled by Chevron Oils overt lack of environmental obligations!!!

Chevron Oil owes over $10 Billion in finds for polluting the Ecuadorian rain forest which are part of the head waters of the Amazon River!!!

[twitter.com]

[dailykos.com]

of-the-mountain 9 Apr 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's stunning to see how boldly Chevron throws its power around. We absolutely have to break our dependency on fuels that are controlled by oligarchs.

🤬Back in the early 1990s I read The Seven Sisters by Anthony Sampson. It totally explained everything and I have watched as other big corporations took their model and applied it.
All political parties take money from the big corporations, of course the dems and the gop get the most. The lobbyists for big corporate write the legislation that will favor them regardless of the harm to people and the environment.
While I am shocked by the length they went to I really shouldn't be.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:662887
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.