Agnostic.com

2 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

More like the anti vaxxers have spread their poison far and wide making more sheeple refusing to get their kids vaccinated.

And remember, measles might be in most cases a minor childhood disease (usually) but can cause Massive harm to an unborn child!

@MaryChristmas @AnneWimsey Not Measles. It was Rubella, formerly called German Measles. Pregnant women with "German Measles" quite often had still births, miscarriages or led to severe birth defects. Rubella is a less severe illness, as far as symptoms for the patient, than the real Measles, which often led to childhood death. I had measles as a young child, I had fevers of 104°, I was left with a heart murmur and permanent hearing loss.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:663192
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.