Agnostic.com

1 2

Do not think that this is an idle threat. For a long time, I have seen that the West underestimates and disregards what Putin has to say, and not only that, have seen that Putin is reluctant to act in ways that are consistent with what he says when it comes to escalating things, but acts when he feels that there is no other way . . . Take his sending the Russian military into Syria, for example. Syria was an ally, and Putin sent troops because he understood that if he did not, Syria would be the next Libya . . . . Now things have become far worse. In Putin's view, Ukraine is one of the last bastions of defense for Russia, and, as has been repeated over and over again, the West fails to heed what Putin is saying. Putin also believes (and rightly so) that if you are going to go to war, striking the enemy before they strike you is the best option. And this is were the idiots in Washington have put us, due to their complete stupidity and arrogance.

[rt.com]

Archeus_Lore 7 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dad always taught me to strike 1st. He told me, "You're a girl. They'll forgive you." Some boy friends would disagree. Now the culture says I can't strike 1st or it's assault. Tough. I am standing my ground.
Russia Today is a Putin propaganda arm which is no longer operating in the US. Guess that was fake news also as here it is, your source. Jon Huntsman said that Russia is a paper tiger. That Putin is done.

Jon Huntsman, a politician, a theist, one who naively believes that North Korea would be willing to give up its nuclear weapons after seeing what the US has done to Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya, hand picked by John McCain (Mr. Lovewar himself) . . . . That Jon Huntsman? [vox.com]

He could be wrong. He is a RePUDliKlan so he probably is.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:663341
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.