Agnostic.com

5 2

Conservatives are to progressives as The Brotherhood is to The Party.

TheInterlooper 7 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@TheInterlooper You can't access it at all? Thought so, that means it was made private. The post criticized a recent policy in California, so being that it bashed a leftwing state it got censored...

Have you ever noticed that the republicans offer up stuff they see as wrong with the country, they then blame the liberals for the condition and then give a bad solution for the problem. I noticed this many time but the most obvious was the attack on Christmas, Fox news got all upset and all the pundants had an exploded head, and then the solution was that everyone had to say xmas was cool and call it by its politically correct name.

There is a theory that conservatism is a form of Attachment Disorder to explain why they only care about their own, with little understanding of and regard for the significance of the greater community. As such, they come to fear and exclude others particularly those they deem different than themselves in some way. Pay attention to their arguments and you will see they are all based on an us versus them model.

Conservatives favor exclusion while progressives favor inclusion. Hell, we even want to include them!

3RD Party!

The progressive’s would like to shut up us conservatives by any means necessary whether it be legal or not. They’re only interested in remaining in power.

I like your posts as everything you say is exactly 180 degrees from actual fact. Knowing that it is easy to figure out what is going on, thanks.

@TheInterlooper I hate to go against something Michael said, but Conservatives are like drivers on a road with a speed limit of 70 and they have a horse.

@dalefvictor Michael Malice is a very far RWNJ who supports anarchy, not democracy.

@LovinLarge Yes, I know who he is, I have read some of his stuff.

@TheInterlooper If we could get rid of the Rino’s maybe we could get something done.

What Brotherhood? What Party?

Please explain clearly.

@TheInterlooper George Orwell’s 1984 is all about how we as human beings use and abuse language. The Ministry of Truth is in fact the opposite of any notion of truth. It simply is about who controls language and who defines who and who is defined as troublesome. Thomas Szasz deals with language and its usage in The Second Sin which is written in the aphoristic style of eminent philosophers.

Some have said that it does not matter which party is elected to govern a country because the representation of vested interests, viz, the banks and the ultra rich ensures that the vast majority of the electorate get screwed.

The Second Sin is freely available online and can be downloaded in Pdf format.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:663409
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.