Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Airing This Sunday May 1

Been waiting for something like this HAHAHA!
This "Dovetails" nicely into my previous post about the correlation/overlap between those that believe in conspiracy theories and religious beliefs.

Birds Aren't Real movement, the fictional conspiracy theory making fun of other conspiracy theories.

MacStriker 7 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dang it, does that mean that I've feeding a pet Budgie that does not exist real bird seed and doing the same for all the totally imaginary native birds who line up in the front garden of my house every morning for the same thing, a free feed?

I look forward to seeing the whole 60 Minutes piece 😂

I wonder how many Republicans will actually think that birds aren't real. 🤔

Same, i love parody!

@MacStriker Don't look up! 🙈

@Flyingsaucesir oh yes! just saw that last month. That scene where Leo's wife confesses to him before the 'last supper' and he just nods and says ok, and hugs her. hahaha

@MacStriker I have yet to see it, but I have heard a lot about it (mostly good).

@Flyingsaucesir its ok, i didn't give anything away. Definitely check it out

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:663553
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.