Agnostic.com

1 1

Williams Syndrome. Just discovered an issue I have been curious about. This fits one of my (former) closest friends precisely. He is a really outgoing, Mr. huggy bear, kissy face person. He's in his late 50’s and recently lost a large number of his teeth. Certain other issues also seem to apply. ”Many people with WS have an outgoing personality, an openness to engaging with other people, and a happy disposition. Medical issues with teeth, heart problems…” [en.wikipedia.org]

JackPedigo 9 May 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ok, is this just a sharing information thing or is there more to the post left unsaid?

For the group, just sharing but for me it explains a former friend's personality and answers some questions I have been asking.

@JackPedigo It explains someone I know as well......

@Larimar It's probably more common than we know. Maybe we should look at all who react with a hug as being suspect of Williams syndrome lol.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:664286
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.