Agnostic.com

6 23

LINK The Satanic Temple requests that Boston fly its flag after Supreme Court ruling - CNNPolitics

The Satanic Temple in Massachusetts is requesting that Boston fly its flag, after the Supreme Court ruled this week that the city had violated the First Amendment rights of a Christian group when it denied them flying their flag outside of City Hall.

According to a copy of the request tweeted by The Satanic Temple, the group is asking Boston to fly the flag for “Satanic Appreciation Week” on July 23-29. The Satanic Temple said its request was in response to the recent ruling.

snytiger6 9 May 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A nice idea and effort BUT is it not merely a bit of a Pissing Contest ?
I.e. We want OUR flag to be flapping in the wind at the same places and heights above the grounds as everyone else's.
Imo, IF you want to and are GOING to leave a mark, do something that the other lot have NOT already done, i.e. out-stage them completely.

Hail Satan!

Maybe I should change my mascot from bear to goat.

CapraeMajor? I don't know...it doesn't have the same ring to it...🤣

Maybe the christians will take their flag down so the satanist can't fly one.

Too late! 😂

The Satanic Temple is my favorite.

Hail Satan!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:664475
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.