Agnostic.com

7 15

My pro-choice friends are really posting some goodies right now.

Lorajay 9 May 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I support vasectomies for men younger than 30. That's when their hormones are at peak. Why are only women being handed these mandates. It takes two to tango.

Unity Level 7 May 9, 2022

I support the vasectomies for men over 30, or definitely over 40!

Women love feel-good things that are ineffective. None of these meme's would happen (like the vasectomy) or be effective in stopping Theocratic control from such a govt but they make one feel good. They just pollute the argument.

And what is your proposal that would be effective?

@Lorajay I make it often around here: Directly go after the offending power structure trying to gain control in an honest, careful, and forthright manner. Everyone even close to the goals of one or two org's (I have named two that require nothing of a practitioner except general affiliation) and support them with money and time. Make them the voices which accomplish the general goals of liberalism. We can not, and will not, win being fragmented with arguable differences.

@rainmanjr first and foremost this is not a campaign site. I would be surprised if many of my friends on this site don't already contribute to causes that they think are effective. I know I do.

I also know you're condescending attitude it's just that and definitely not effective for influencing many people.

@Lorajay Seriously? You are not the determiner of what influences people, time is, and I will not know if I did or not. I do not care. Not in the slightest. My point about causes is that libs have too many and they do not coordinate for effectively winning campaigns. As for the lie that this is not a campaign site I can only say that I will use the floor, which I have fallen onto from laughter, for meditation.

@rainmanjr you are right I am not the determiner of who and what influences people and neither are you.

@Lorajay Yeah. Difference is that I didn't say I am.

EXCELLENT double entendre .... FUCK WITH US we FUCK WITH YOU .... ALITO is the ultimate rapist visitation rights gangster ....he will defend theocracies like Oklahoma who will have menstrual pad police seaching for unborn 6 week babies 3 millimeters long and MURDERED by mommy

Oh hell!

I wonder what going to cause more people to lose their minds, the first male to give birth with a transplanted uterus, or the first male to abort a fetus from a transplanted uterus. Hopefully I'll be dead before either happens, but man would I get a kick out of watching that go down.

C-sections make delivery of a fetus within the realm of possibility for this idea.

@rainmanjr I'm pretty sure all deliveries from transplanted uteruses are [have to be] cesarean.
And there's no doubt in my mind this is going to happen, I just couldn't possibly guess how long it will take.

Love them !!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:664996
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.