Agnostic.com

6 2

It has just been put to me that people are truly puzzled as to why I think Russia has any reason to invade another country - Ukraine". The answer is that America, the self proclaimed world leader, has wished to invade & inhumanely kill so many around the world through war, officially & undeclared, criminal activity, ,sanctions, fomenting of civil unrest, and coup of democratically elected governments has been copied. Instead of accepting that emulation is the sincerest form of flattery America is bitching!.

I have just replied to @Alienbeing that the reason for Russia's response is due to the American war criminals who have already caused the deaths of millions around the world & continue to cause death & inhumane illness & mutation in the Ukraine, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Serbia, Bosnia, Palestine, Venezuela, et al. -[worldfuturefund.org]

The ongoing long term criminal action is of course through America's stupidity in causing the deaths & defects through the inhuman use of weapons including depleted uranium, agent orange, withholding life saving medicines & techniques through political sanctions, uncleared landmines, sabotage, causing civil unrest, unchecked illegal CIA action, unneccessary opposition to state health services in order to favour & promote ridiculously expensive profiteering American & British insurance companies.

You & yours have been & continue to be war criminals promulgating civil disturbance, murder, genocide and misery around the world.

The world is not laughing at me . . It is starting to realise that the world will be a better place without the paranoia & examples set by the likes of you who have directly caused or contributed to far more deaths than Putin has until now. You are the lowest stupid* scum.

The world's contempt of American behaviour grows exponentially each day.

[worldfuturefund.org]
[gettyimages.com.au]
[alamy.com]

FrayedBear 9 May 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There have been no wars prosecuted by America since WWII.  One and all, they've been UNCONSTITUTIONAL military adventures, directed and funded directly (and indirectly into pockets of legislators by the military-industrial complex) by a congressional 'wink and nod'.  But NEVER declared wars.

Another Constitutional dodge has been negotiation of 'DEALS' by the executive branch/Department of State and THEIR well heeled 'Johns' in the military-industrial complex, instead of ratifying them as required constitutionally for 'treaties'.  All they've done is change the name to deals, just like they changed the name war to 'police action' for Korea, setting a trend of sacrificing Americas children for the next several generations on the altars of war gods.

'The People' are no longer self-governing; not for my entire lifetime have they been self-governing.

Something fascinating has occured with your posted reply - it extends 2 feet off the boundary of the pge. Trying to capture it & repost is like trying to catch a will o'the whisp!

Caught it:
There have been no wars prosecuted by America since WWII. One and all, they've been UNCONSTITUTIONAL military adventures, directed and funded directly (and indirectly into pockets of legislators by the military-industrial complex) by a congressional 'wink and nod'. But NEVER declared wars.

Another Constitutional dodge has been negotiation of 'DEALS' by the executive branch/Department of State and THEIR well heeled 'Johns' in the military-industrial complex, instead of ratifying them as required constitutionally for 'treaties'. All they've done is change the name to deals, just like they changed the name war to 'police action' for Korea, setting a trend of sacrificing Americas children for the next several generations on the altars of war gods.

'The People' are no longer self-governing; not for my entire lifetime have they been self-governing.

Silver1wun
Level 7
May 9, 2022

Agreed. See just posted ½hour ago: "Will these billions, like the $2."

It was a long dump. My cup of tea has probably gone cold awaiting my return from my throne.

My initial response was to ask whether you are making false equivocations? It's only a question, but it still stands. However, my second response was to check whether I could find any confirmation of your viewpoint from any sources I would consider credible. I hate to admit it, but I found such comfirmation in a video featuring Noam Chomsky. Emotionally I am still with Ukraine, but intellectually the picture is muddy.

I'm not surprised that you are emotionally with the Ukrainians - you have paid $billions that would have gone a long way to alleviating the disastrous medical crisis that you Americans have long endured, the homelessness caused by your financial institutions, greed and indifference to your fellow citizens.
Those billions of US dollars are what is creating the Ukrainian disaster.

Have a look at replies I recently made comparing Lichtenstein national security to US below.

You continue to try to justify Russia's invasion of another country by saying "so what, other countries invaded a neighboring country in the past".

That is the worst justification one can imagine. It is exactly like saying "murder is OK because others have been murdered".

Lol alien. What part of "Instead of accepting that emulation is the sincerest form of flattery America is bitching!." justified the invasion of another country?

So you are admitting uncle Sam's culpability of invading countries like Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan et al. - they are not even neighbours.

Are you busy snuffing the coke again?

@FrayedBear Yes but the bottom line is. "The crimes of others do not justify mine." The only logical possition is to oppose and both American and Russian violence, which make you humane, or support both which makes you a fascist, or argue about details and justifications, which makes you foolish.

@FrayedBear Are you busy shoveling bullshit again? Whether or not my country has culpability on anything is simply none of your business. Our National Security is not contingent on your approval.

Even if it was we only deal with sane people.

@Alienbeing
I stay sane staying away from Governments and bankster as much as humanly possible.And then there is robots, zombies and 80% of people who don't like their job. I feel for their suffering and wish to give them some happiness, along with a backbone.

@Alienbeing Aha, national security. Lichtenstein has a national security budget of Zero Swiss francs. It has according to this flippant Australian piece been invaded many times. The invaders withdraw & profusely apologise for their stupidity.

[news.com.au]

[cia.gov]

Now USA has a security budget of how much? It is threatened with invasion how frequently?

Interestingly I note that national security in Lichtenstein is used when talking about the taxes imposed to provide healthcare to the Lichtenstein citizens.

Wouldn't it be wonderful for American citizens if the military "national security" funding was spent on your citizens. Why you would have no gross overweights, no coke snorters, no veterans suiciding, no homelessness, wouldn't you? And happy invaders wanting to be like you? Now that's intelligence at work!

@Alienbeing by the way. Do you not understand the concept of: Do unto others what you would have done to yourself?

You really are a stupid* people.

Stupid * [en.m.wikipedia.org]

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
  2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
  3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
  4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
  5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

@Fernapple "The crimes of others do not justify mine." - agreed. I ask if I have actually supported anyone in this matter. I don't think that I have. I've largely played devil's advocate and suggested that like a good little boy Russia has taken the American poison like Adam supposedly partook of the forbidden fruit. America knew the consequence of their action, they are the teachers, leaders & promulgators. Therefore America should be the first before the magistrates. If they are exonerated then the pupil, Russia must also be exonerated.

@FrayedBear You love the word "stupid" when referring to anyone who disagrees with you.

That is stupid.

@FrayedBear Our National Security budget is funded by our citizens. Since you are not a citizen it is of no concern to you.

In 1968

“In England, the system is benign and the people are hostile. In America, the people are friendly and the system is brutal!”.
Quentin Crisp

Today unfortunately in both cases the people are brain washed to love and even demand brutality, even at their own expense because they see it as a sign of "strong" leadership and their economically driven leaders are all to happy to oblige the illusion.

This is why Trumps so admired Putin and wished to emulate him, and Vlad was all to please to return the compliment.

It's 2022 & Denis Charles Pratt is long dead. Long lives his memory & all hail to those who remember him.

All wars are unjust. Wail America invades all over the world , as they call it, policing or call themselves heroes of war. When Russia does it, it's hell on earth or it's world war three. Now Russian trees, dogs and boats are banned. It's a very deep mass hysteria, the people have been programmed or endocrirnated for decades

My response to anyone stating whataboutism is :

"whataboutism" an expression used to ignore uncomfortable reality. The reality is that USA has proclaimed that it is the pre-eminent world leader who expects the rest of the world to be like it - fucked up, inhumane & criminal.
Now you complain because Russia has followed the US provocation & example.

Such bitching is called hypocrisy & false argument in attempting indoctrination.

Stupid * [en.m.wikipedia.org]

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
  2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
  3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
  4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
  5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665169
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.