Agnostic.com

4 14

Claire, 32, wrote me a beautiful, moving letter for Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day! I believe this is a great time to write you a letter of unconditional love and gratitude.

We both have clarity, and all we can do is let go of the past and move forward. I'm willing to take those steps forward with you, Mom. I love you, Mom. I'm so incredibly powerful and independent because of you.

My internal strength, intelligence and resilience comes from the power of your soul. I express gratitude every day for being created by you and Dad. You radiate beauty and kindness inside and out.

I'm ready to hug you, meditate together, and spend quality time with you. I'm ready to hike, laugh and share the connections we have. I'm ready to move forward, Mom, and fully be the powerful women we are together. There is nothing wrong with either of us- there never has been. We are going to break the generational curses that were passed down to us, and rise from the ashes like the beautiful phoenixes we are.

We got this, Mom. We can handle this now- look how much we have overcome together. I'm excited and relieved, and feel like I can finally breathe.

Thank you for doing counseling on your own, and with Dad. This is making the process of healing drastically easier on me.

I love you to the moon and back- forever and always.

Love, Claire

Photo was taken last week.

LiterateHiker 9 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am glad for you that she stepped up and wants to be back together with you, to heal, mend and move forward
I am sure your heart is healing as I write this Kathleen

twill Level 7 May 10, 2022

Beautiful and eloquent. Nice combination.

Beautiful words.

Beautiful thoughts

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665282
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.