Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK GOP senators urge TV ratings board to warn viewers of 'disturbing' LGBTQ content

(I remember Will & Grace from the 1990's. Most series today have either had a gay character, or cover LGBT+ topics. At this point it is kind of like trying to put the toothpaste back into the tube.)

A group of Republican senators is calling for the country's television ratings system to warn parents about "sexual orientation and gender identity content" on children's TV shows.

In a two-page letter dated May 4, Sens. Mike Braun, R-Ind., Roger Marshall, R-Kan., Mike Lee, R-Utah, Kevin Cramer, R-N.D., and Steve Daines, R-Mont., made the request to the chairman of the TV Parental Guidelines Monitoring Board.

snytiger6 9 May 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, warning the parents but mostly the children will be sitting and watching alone. Wanting to control and own you never stops.

Both of my parents worked. So, when the "warnings' came on, I thought it meant the program would be more interesting to watch. I suspect ti will work the same for kids today.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665462
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.