Agnostic.com

3 6

Republican Candidate Charged with Murdering Cancer-Stricken Wife Wins Primary from Jail

"Andrew Wilhoite won a Republican primary in Indiana on Tuesday night after being arrested in the murder of his wife Nikki Wilhoite, who had just finished her last round of chemotherapy."

"In March, police said the couple had a heated argument that ended with Andrew hitting Nikki in the head “with a blunt object” before dumping her in a creek, according to Law&Crime. Her body was discovered in the early hours of March 26, partially submerged."

Full Article: [mediaite.com]

nogod4me 8 May 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Where most of them belong

bobwjr Level 10 May 10, 2022

Yikes! I thought it was bad in the U.S. but our Republicans will only vote for pedophiles, adulterers, conmen, those who commit sexual assault/abuse, and those who endorse/support treason.

And evidently, murderers.

I can't even fathom what kind of a brain-addled monster would vote for this guy. Oh, wait...republicans...

Birds of a feather...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665523
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.