Agnostic.com

13 8

::Art Joke::

Through careful studying of the building plans and months of meticulous planning, he was able to evade all the security and stole several priceless paintings.

He then loaded the paintings into his van parked nearby. Just as he was about to leave, he heard the alarm go off in the building.

Without a moment’s hesitation, he kicked the van into high gear and sped away. However, his van ran out of gas less than 5 minutes later, and he was caught and arrested by the police.

“I don’t understand”, Said the police officer. “How could you plan all that so carefully, yet forget to fill up your gas tank?”

To which the thief replied: “But monsieur! Zat is exactly why I stole ze paintings! I had no Monet, to buy Degas, to make ze Van Gogh!”

AstralSmoke 8 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Haha. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Dec 5, 2017

That is awful, terrible, groan. 🙂 🙂

you are into the art theme lately!

Yea, let me know if you're getting tired of them. I'll head in another direction. I'd say close to 70% are religious based posts. Trying to give another perspective on an atheist's life.

Its a good thing. Made me wonder of your interest in art. When I checked out this site I figured people would be settled in their beliefs and I was lnterested in their broader interests so ART ON

I'm extremely interested in art. I see it every day in places most people don't look.

@ astral smoke For example?

zum Beispiel. I love the natural world. It's not stealing because it's not technically art. I can look at something off and on and then all of the sudden see something that inspires me that I hadn't seen before. I would guess you have experienced that as well?

HA

I am stealing this too! lol

I have to admit I stole it first.

Groan... Bad enough to be pretty good.

Ark ark ark ark!

godef Level 7 Dec 5, 2017

You're a welder?

I yam what I yam.

Lol.... I was looking for the other answer.

I ask my wife to fill it up yesterday.... daaahhh.

Groan but I still laughed. Thanks for the chuckle.

The first few lines made me think about National Treasure..
dun dun dun, dun dun, dun dun
That movie sucks

Groan...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6657
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.