Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Idaho Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin: 'Christ will reign' if I'm elected governor

For over a year now, Idaho Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin has been broadcasting her Christian nationalist fantasies to the nation.

She’s publicly spread COVID misinformation, promoted pseudoscientific responses to the virus, and publicly condemned the mild restrictions placed by Gov. Brad Little (a fellow Republican) — and she’s done all this in the name of Jesus. She even participated in a promotional video for a COVID-denying right-wing “freedom” group in which she held up a Bible in one hand and a gun in the other.

snytiger6 9 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No wonder that state is so fucked up. I'm glad I live in Illinois and not Idaho.

Since the 1970's, and perhaps even earlier, Idaho has been the place where survivalist conspiracy theorists go to live. Add in that it also has the second highest per capita Mormon population, and it makes for a far right extreme mix.

Sickening. Sorry, but in my book, that behavior is entirely on par with pedophilia.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665725
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.