Agnostic.com

11 11

LINK Christian School Headmaster Arrested For Allegedly Whipping 4-Year-Old Child | HuffPost Latest News

A Louisiana Republican official and pastor has stepped back from his post as headmaster of a Christian school after his second arrest in two months over alleged cruelty to children.

John Raymond, pastor of Slidell’s New Horizon church and an elected member of the St. Tammany Republican Parish Executive Committee, was arrested Monday by the Slidell Police Department and charged with second degree cruelty to juveniles.

snytiger6 9 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Pastor"......right.

Will it be a private jet used only by Christian missionaries? Maybe it will be too expensive a decision for the church's missioners. Of course, I don't know how well the financing of Christian organizations is developed. I remember that people always pay tithes to the church, which has a beneficial effect on the functioning of any Christian community. Maybe Christians should consider a plan for such an innovation. I think for a start they can rent lounges in private planes. To do this, they may need a private jet charter cost estimator to find out the exact cost of renting an entire lounge in a private jet.

Fucking Louisiana...

Violent, Authoritarian Freaks.....The Future of America

twill Level 7 May 14, 2022

Ho hum.

Who'd have believed a christian could be morally judgemental, controlling and abusive to children?

Stepped back should be fired and in jail two in two months that is three too many.

Please note that he is smiling in his mugshot. POS!

I hope he gets abused in prison.

He is emblematic of Christian supremacists everywhere. He should be continually horse whipped until he has his evil beaten out of him.

Do unto him as he has done….

Somebody should knock the crap out of this guy John Raymond.

Self censoring yourself?

@PondartIncbendog Trying to watch my BP.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665732
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.