Agnostic.com

3 1

Did you know that since 2017 the FDA approved drugs in the U.S. with a digital ingestion tracking system, to notify doctors when medication had been taken and or missed?
The system works by sending a message from the pill’s sensor to a wearable patch or to a mobile application such as your smart phone from where it is uploaded to a web-based portal.
Initially this system was for severely mentally ill people whose medicating had to be monitors, however the FDA approval makes no distinction over which drugs can have the the DIT System included in it, nor what information can be gathered from it and makes no mention of who can access that information.

This is NOT a conspiracy theory it is true, but remains largely unreported.

[pharmaceutical-journal.com]

[fda.gov]

[science-union.org]

LenHazell53 9 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And what is your motivation to sensationalize this?

I am sensationalising nothing, I am pointing out yet another invention that has the potential to be abused and exploited by an ever-increasingly surveillance based society, that has for some years now in the US and UK been quietly sanctioned by equivalent government departments (the FDA and BMC)

My insurance monitors pharmacy activity.

But does it monitor your personal medication routine?
Would it approve of using the same tech to monitor your life style choices in order to determine your premiums?
Would that be okay with you?

@LenHazell53 The Q Masters are going to kill me so this is not a worry.

1. You have to agree to wear that patch, or I suppose it could be court-ordered (like a chemical castration pill for a convicted but parolled-to-care-for-his-dying-mother pedophile? Fine with me!
  2. AND you would have to have the app on your cellphone, again either voluntarily or court-ordered

That was in 2017, but since then 5g has begun to be rolled out with transceivers eventually meant to never more than 5 metres apart in All public places, not counting your own wi-fi hub in your own home.
A USP of 5g is that it will never lose your signal as it can pick up any digital rfid signal, even those as low powered as the chip in your contactless bank card, from as little as 3 to 6 metres away and if your phone is on a portable charger, from as little as 100 metres even when it is turned off, much further if it is turned on.
The tech behind DTI began testing with old analogue RF as far back as 1971 on animals, and the first human tests to monitor the effects of medication on gastric ulcers was done in 1976 in the UK.
In those days the capsules were literally the size of horse pills and need a portable receiver to be placed on the skin, now they can fit in to a standard 200mg capsule along with the medication and can be detected from anywhere inside the hospital or anywhere at all in range of a 5g hub.
If an unscrupulous government wanted to track an individual, it would be as simple as doctoring a Paracetamol (Tylenol ) capsule or spiking a drink and waiting for them to go for a walk or a drive, no permission required because you would never know.
Already, it is not required for you to give extra permission for your cell phone and your credit card signals to be tracked, you sign that right away when you sign on the dotted line.

@LenHazell53 you do realize if you have a cellphone on you, none of this other stuff is even remotely needed, right?

@AnneWimsey Cell phones cannot monitor stomach or blood content, and such implants cannot simply be left at home.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665802
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.