Agnostic.com

1 5

LINK Susan Squier, Justice Samuel Alito's former Princeton classmate, calls draft Supreme Court opinion 'a greatest hits of misogyny' - CNNPolitics

Susan Squier, a former classmate of Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito at Princeton University and who organized a letter protesting a leaked draft opinion that would overturn Roe v. Wade, on Thursday said she was stunned and called it “a greatest hits of misogyny.”

“When I read the document – I read all 98 pages of it, and mind you, I’m trained as a scholar of literature and medicine, and I look at nuance. And when I saw that he had smuggled into the document the wording from the Mississippi Gestational Age Act, which, as I understand it – now I’m not a lawyer – but isn’t even law yet. And he was referring to unborn children rather than fetuses. I was just stunned,” Squier told CNN’s John Berman on “New Day.” “I mean, I have read a lot of medical history going back for doing literature and medicine, and his is like a greatest hits of misogyny.”

snytiger6 9 May 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If the SC does pass this brief then I will consider it open season on con females. I've long wanted to know if Ginny Thomas is a good fuck or not. I might get to find out and it will be legal.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665900
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.