Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK In Palestine, to stand with the truth makes you a target – Mondoweiss

Israeli hostility toward journalists makes sense once you understand the nature of this colonial state. The continuation of Israeli apartheid is only possible by fighting those who reveal the truth.

BY AHMED ABU ARTEMA MAY 12, 2022

WilliamCharles 8 May 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The words of Holocaust survivor Dr. Hajo Meyer comes to mind when he said, "Call them what they are... "

[electronicintifada.net]

Except that Al Jazeera went with calling Akleh's death an assassination without evidence much less proof. That's what passes for journalism at Al Jazeera. The Arabs made sure that there'd be no evidence showing how she was killed by her own people. Anything to distract from the terror campaign being waged against Israel.

Let's remember that only Arabs are allowed to assassinate Arab journalists like Khashoggi, with the charming touch of sawing apart his body. Is that the Wahhabist Islam way?

The sites rules on decorum don't allow me to respond with as much disdain as I'd like, save to say I consider your assertions loathsome. Israel's BS claims are regularly taken at face value, though they themselves had to backtrack on their initial statements.

Just admit you do not object to land thieves murdering whomever inconveniences them in any fashion, even if by merely reporting the truth.

[acquiaprod.middleeasteye.net]

I admit I find the 70 year campaign to commit genocide against the Jews in Israel to far exceed any crimes the Arabs ascribe to the Israelis. Your objections are not just loathsome, but ridiculous, relying as they do on a rejection of any and all peace offers. How much sympathy can be elicited for terrorists? Terrorists who call Israel apartheid, when they engage is the most sickening bigotry, and hide behind their own children, using them as human shields or disposable tunnel diggers. What Palestinians do to their children is worse than pedophilia.

I wonder where the Arabs in Israel would be now if they had accepted peace and worked with the Israelis. How can anyone be sympathetic to those who CHOOSE to live in squalor to promote their hate-based cause.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:665928
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.