Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK UPDATE: How Sokoto Female Student Was Killed For Criticising ‘Unwarranted Messages’ In School’s WhatsApp Group

This is horrific.

:-----:

"She was heard lamenting in Hausa language to a religious broadcast message sent by another student to the group.

In a loose translation, she said, "This group chat was not created for you to be sending nonsense. It is for past questions, updates about tests or other school matters. Not for nonsense or some rubbish prophet."

It was gathered the usage of the phrase “nonsense prophet” might have angered the angry attackers and propelled the fatal assault against her.

The Sultanate in Sokoto State are among other Nigerians who have condemned the unwarranted attack and called on the police to investigate and arrest the perpetrators."

WilliamCharles 8 May 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Something I wrote dealing with my views and believers.

:-----:

People are =/= to their religion

I am most definitely an infidel in that I have no belief in any god or gods. A person’s individual godview is the most basic right possible that a human being can have. I personally reject Islam, Judaism, and Christianity (among others)… but do not reject Muslims, Jews, and Christians. A person’s religion and religious culture are most predictably based on their family of origin, where they were born (geography), and when they were born (i.e., no Xians pre-Christ).

I stand with all people on the planet willing to work together as a species to live peacefully with each other and our environment. That does not change regardless of the actions of some who think their ‘godview’ justifies any number of horrible acts.

I reject those who use such acts to demonize people who are damned for nothing more than ‘guilt by association.’

~ LanceThruster

I found one link with a video of the murder. It was stomach churning. I couldn't finish it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:666227
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.