Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Supreme Court agrees with Sen. Ted Cruz, strikes campaign contribution restriction - The Washington Post

The Supreme Court split along ideological lines Monday and agreed with Sen. Ted Cruz’s challenge to a law limiting post-election political contributions to repay a candidate’s loan to his campaign.

The Federal Election Commission (FEC) asked the court to take the case, after a three-judge panel in Washington sided with the Texas Republican and said the law unconstitutionally restricts a candidate’s political expression.

The court’s conservatives agreed in a 6 to 3 ruling.

snytiger6 9 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hate it when the Hispanic fuck wins any legal argument. He's a migrant, you know, and that should be mentioned more often.

Great I agree with the ruling! I wish Cruz was president instead of that idiot Biden!

Our country is in the toilet, it just hasn’t been full flushed yet. November could take care of that! 😕

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:666615
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.