Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK How the 'Replacement' (conspiracy) theory went mainstream on the political right

Following the shooting in Buffalo, N.Y., focus has been trained on the "Replacement" theory, also known as "White Replacement" theory.

That's because a white man, who killed 10 Black people and injured three others, posted a 180-page document online that promulgated racist conspiracy theories often referred to as the "Great Replacement."

And he allegedly used the conspiratorial idea that minorities were and would be replacing whites as a reason to justify what he did. The FBI is investigating it as a hate crime.

"I want to be clear, for my part, from everything we know, this was a targeted attack, a hate crime, and an act of racially motivated violent extremism," FBI Director Christopher Wray said Monday.

snytiger6 9 May 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This country is going down the shitter more rapidly than us enlightened people can fix.

I agree.

It's far easier to break and destroy than to fix or build.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:666798
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.