Agnostic.com

3 0

Maybe Mr. money man is starting to see some light. [yahoo.com]

JackPedigo 9 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well it was a great publicity stunt if nothing else and sheds some light on the concerns he has.

I'm not really following the story very closely and likely don't understand much of it, but I have just a regular website for my business and get far more visits from bots than real people. I can see how bots affect social media immensely by just the little bit I do understand.

Free speech is a two way street, and definitely needs some guidelines to avoid a big smash up. One would have to consider themselves a god to want to be the one to control something that big.

We are hitting the wall of what real freedom of speech means. It has been said we are not free to spread racist ideas. I strongly feel democracy has it's limits and a large, cultural diverse population has stretched those limits to the breaking point.

Hopefully, it falls through. Musk has revealed himself to be a wing-nut fascist, in favor of free speech so long as it's speech he approves of.

Freedom of speech is not something one can or should expect on Social Media because that freedom can only be infringed upon by the government...

So let me get this straight. The guy who routinely influences the markets to his advantage sold 4,400,000 shares of stock A for $4.4 billion, which then tanked, to buy stock B, but isn't going to buy stock B and will likely rebuy stock A, currently $710/share, for $3.1 billion and have a cool $1.3 billion for free. If I had pearls I'd clutch them right now.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:666951
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.