Agnostic.com

2 6

LINK Correction Officer Suspended For Mocking Buffalo Victims -NYPost

I don't think this represents the majority, but there is a substantial racist and Neo-Nazi element among law enforcement in this country. I often post stories like this from right wing outlets so Conservative Atheists can't say it's "fake news"

barjoe 9 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had just listened to this and they talk about racism, after the break, in connection with Obama's 2008 campaign. Up to 30% of Dems wouldn't vote for him. Further, he says that upstate NY is right up there with Southern Louisiana and Mississippi, or SC, with racist attitudes. [freakonomics.com]

Not all is true, but too many, way too many. I've known except who quit because they truly wanted to be of service and saw how many assholes they would need to work with and gave up.

I used the term substantial

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667121
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.