Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK It Sure Sounds Like Elon Musk Decided to Become a Republican After Finding Out a Story About Him Allegedly Exposing Himself to a Flight Attendant Was Going Public | Vanity Fair

Earlier this week, Elon Musk took to Twitter to make a series of announcements. “Political attacks on me will escalate dramatically in coming months,” he wrote early Wednesday afternoon. Later, he informed his followers: “In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party. But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican. Now, watch their dirty tricks campaign against me unfold …” A few hours after that, he tweeted emoji of a face with a tongue hanging out and a box of popcorn, i.e., the international symbol for “sitting back and waiting for drama.”

Viewed in isolation, these tweets didn’t seem that odd—Musk has been bashing liberals for some time now, and it’s not at all surprising that a known troll would try to preemptively claim that any attacks against him were coming from his political enemies. But now, with the benefit of context, they make even more sense, and make the richest man in the world look like a massive creep.

snytiger6 9 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I know nothing about it and don't know what to believe about anything anymore, but the only explanation I can think of for so many people to go off their rockers is that they are being blackmailed somehow by the powers that be.

• I almost think that if everyone just admitted they are human and make stupid mistakes in their personal lives, whether framed or really bad decisions on their own, they'd actually have less bad press about them than joining up with a depraved party and doing crazy things in that way.

But what do I know. Not a lot -- Just am puzzled by so many people seemingly going against their better instincts and judgment when it comes to politics, presumably to protect their reputation, but from whom..? haha!

. . . correlation is not causation. 😛

He is a creep! Money has that effect on many people.

Musk has not been a Republican for 50 years.

Declares himself to have left the Democratic party and joined the GOP.

These stories start popping up.

Notice the trend?

It has been part of the Democratic Party's playbook for 30 years.

BD66 Level 8 May 21, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667448
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.