Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Ohio GOP House candidate J.R. Majewski called for secession in livestream following 2020 election - CNNPolitics

(CNN) Ohio Republican congressional candidate J.R. Majewski said in a livestream following the 2020 election that he thought every state won by former President Donald Trump should secede from the United States.

Majewski, who works in the nuclear industry and is an Air Force veteran, is already under scrutiny over his past promotion of the false QAnon conspiracy theory and his attendance at the January 6, 2020 "Stop the Steal" rally which preceded the Capitol riot. Majewski emerged victorious in a crowded Republican primary earlier this month and will face off against long-serving Democratic Rep. Marcy Kaptur in the newly drawn congressional district this November. The race is considered to be competitive and is likely to be a toss up.

snytiger6 9 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds like another version of Trump trying to get attention. I hope Ohio bright enough not to fall for his bs.

If the Democraps continue to steal elections I favour succession myself.

Remember how in 2016, the republicans told democrats who were concerned with all the help Trump got from Russia, even if there wasn't any direct collusion, he still had their help, "You lost get over it." Well, in 2020, Trump lost. Every suit filed claiming voter fraud was dismissed by the judges for LACK OF ANY EVIDENCE. Here we are almost two years later, and republicans still can't over that they lost.

They are acting like little kids who when they lose a board game claim the winner cheated. It's very immature to resort to a such claims when they could find any evidence of the claim.

It's been almost two years and there is still no evidence of a stolen election or election fraud. In fact most of the few cases of election fraud found were republicans trying to help Trump win.

Grow up. You lost. Get over it.

@snytiger6 Let’s see what happens in 2022 and 2024. I’m thinking the Democraps are going to take a shellacking and Trump will likely win in 24.

@Trajan61 Trump can no longer win as president. Public opinion of him has changed, as was evident in the 2020 election and he has been gradually losing support ever since. His support has not seemed to helped in the republican primaries. He is not exactly a king maker.

@snytiger6 I disagree and think he could beat Biden easily if the election were held today. Cruz and De Santos could beat him as well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667449
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.