Agnostic.com

7 6

You can't make this sh!t up?

FrostyJim 8 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pastor Greg Locke "You cannot be a Christian and vote Democrat in this nation": I see that man as being insane.

We can't make it up but they do ail the time.

Evidently they can't be Catholics any more:

[npr.org]

BD66 Level 8 May 21, 2022

American Christians are neither Christian nor American.

I suppose in this country's march toward Gilead, it would be too much to ask that the IRS enforce its own rules ....

To be addressed in the backlash against the Catholic SCOTUS.

@racocn8 I surely hope you're right!

This is what happens when you bribe churches with tax-free status, and expect them to play by the rules . . . . . they are suppose to stay the fuck out of politics to maintain their tax-free status, but they don't, and even worse, if they are going to participate in the political process, why are then never out in the streets protesting the endless wars for profit?

Where’s the FBI? And yank his tax exemption

...but it's free speech? Yah right

@FrostyJim This is how genocide starts—dehumanizing people. All they need to do is gets the Democratic rolls and prepare a hit list. Be vigilante

@ADKSparky Fuck being afraid, arm yourself. That does not mean start a civil war, just be prepared for all contingencies.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667461
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.