Agnostic.com

9 21

Little break w my work daughters at Asheville . I enjoyed the views of the mountains , the peace and the foods and the laughs w my โ€œ kids โ€œ without having to worry about a damn thing .
There was wine , endless coffee , and much to re cap and think out loud for each one of us .
Mr ET of course w me , I never been there b4, so hey, one more place for my alien best friend to see on earth โ™ฅ๏ธ
The troll / whatever scary baby , was planted in my room by my work kids . Ok . ! Yes they got me good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™„ .
My revenge will be brutal and I ll figure it out soon ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡
Home now w the boys , the most forgiving critters ever , no attitude for been away for 3 days , no nothing ๐Ÿ™Œโ™ฅ๏ธ Just kisses and moving tails โ™ฅ๏ธ
I hope u all doing well . I love u guys

Pralina1 9 May 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great veiws. Looks like you had a great time

Unity Level 7 May 23, 2022

Looks great to me. Anyone ever get drunk and fall off? Just asking. ๐Ÿ™‚

No ! Nursing dorks . U know , โ€œ safety first โ€œ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Great pics, a much needed break for you, and glad you had such beautiful surroundings to look at! ๐Ÿ˜ I know the boys are glad you are home. They are lost without us I think. ๐Ÿ˜‰

100% โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃthe trolls are FABulous!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Looks very relaxing. glad you had a chance to relax and renew.๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

You really needed this. Good for you. ๐Ÿค—

The views of the mountains pale next to the picture of you! Beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜

โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

Looks like a scenic place, cool. We all need to cut loose every now and then. Is that you by that pond?

Yeah . Donโ€™t be brutal now to your liberal old friend ๐Ÿ˜‚
I am aware that I look like a troll most of days . Hey . It is what it is !๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฆ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ

@Pralina1 On my end the image is small (on mobile), so can't see the face well. I asked because from what I can see it looked like someone in their 30s, maybe one of your friends? So if that's you, don't fret, you hardly looked like a troll to me.

@SpikeTalon thank u spike ! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

@SpikeTalon Too bad I have a PC - she's GORGEOUS!

@silverotter11 I'd agree, based on what I can see on my end.

What a beautiful time of year to enjoy those mountains and escape with friends. Perhaps the boys will punish you tomorrow after their thrill at your return wanes a little (that's what mine always did, but perhaps they were a wee touch temperamental).

U might be right sweet Lauren . At least mr Marcello . I am just playing it low and scratching / peting w all possible hands , and sweet talking to both ๐Ÿ˜‚โ™ฅ๏ธ
It was nice litle break. Hello Monday , we are ready ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช.

@Pralina1 What a perfect homecoming! I would give a lot to spend the evening doing that with mine again, so give them some pats from me, and enjoy all that love. ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

Asheville is nice. just down the road is Black Mountain, also lots of fun.

I really enjoyed . Peaceful too ๐Ÿ™Œโ™ฅ๏ธ

@Pralina1 peaceful is predominately preferred

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667736
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.