Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Ted Cruz discusses 'toxic femininity' and Pete Davidson and wonders 'how come that dude gets all of these, like, hot women'

Texas Senator Ted Cruz asked how someone like former "SNL" actor Pete Davidson gets "all of these, like, hot women" during a recent podcast episode of the "Verdict with Ted Cruz."

Cruz' co-host, Michael Knowles, read a viewer question asking Cruz about "toxic femininity," in a segment of the podcast that was published on Thursday.

snytiger6 9 May 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I must say I wondered that myself. He isn’t much to look at, and seems kind of nuts! But a lot of good looking women seem attracted to the “bad boys.” From Kanye West to Pete Davidson hardly seems like trading up. They are both nutty in their own way.

Ted's wife is ugly, really ugly, and he's okay with me thinking so. It would be common, I should think, for a guy married to such an ugly woman to admire someone getting hot women. As for his views on toxic femininity, his mom apparently did a number on him. Instructive but hardly interesting enough for a listen.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667818
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.