Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Don't send my anti-trans, anti-abortion mom to Congress, says gay daughter

Florida State Senator Kelli Stargel is one of the least thoughtful, cruelest politicians in the country. The Republican lawmaker spearheaded the state’s 15-week abortion ban, pushed to ban trans girls from playing on the appropriate school sports teams, and was a reliable rubber stamp for Gov. Ron DeSantis’ awful COVID policies.

Don't send my anti-trans, anti-abortion mom to Congress, says gay daughter | Hannah Stargel
Hannah Stargel urged voters to oppose the candidacy of her mom, Kelli Stargel
Reading Time: 4 minutes

Florida State Senator Kelli Stargel is one of the least thoughtful, cruelest politicians in the country. The Republican lawmaker spearheaded the state’s 15-week abortion ban, pushed to ban trans girls from playing on the appropriate school sports teams, and was a reliable rubber stamp for Gov. Ron DeSantis’ awful COVID policies.

Now she’s running for Congress, announcing her campaign a week ago.

And the loudest voices against her candidacy aren’t coming from any of the Democrats vying for the same seat. Stargel’s biggest critics… are her own daughters.

snytiger6 9 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's good that the daughters are more enlightened than the mother. We don't need K. Stargel in politics. Sounds like another menence like Trump & DeSantis.

She’d have my vote

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:667997
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.