Agnostic.com

1 3

Yet another totally damnable mass school shooting makes me livid. This could not happen if it were not for . the vicious and greedy NRA, and the Republican party blocking attempts to limit the sale and ownership of automatic weapons and high capacity magazine ad the vicious moral idiots on he libertarian right. We MUST act in any and all ways possible to get the job done.

As for the shooters, I am do angry that I would like to see laws passed that would not allow funerals or burials of such excuses for human beings in any public or private cemeteries. Rather, they should be cremated and their ashes thrown in garbage dumps.

wordywalt 9 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As an ex-teacher one would think you would choose your words more correctly.

Few, very very few people have automatic weapons. It is very hard to get a license to own an automatic weapon.

More to the point, licensing laws must tighten up considerably. Among the new requirements should be a 30 day wait between application and approval. This would allow time for a real check, including mental health.

The one area where I can't think of a good solution is criminal or illegal possession. Criminals don't care what laws say, so their compliance is always questionable at best.

If it so hard to get a semiaoutmatic or automatic weapon why do so many people obtain them? They are widespread.

@wordywalt First I never said it was hard to get a semi-automatic. I guess you need to read slower.
Second it IS virtually impossible to own a fully automatic, and VERY expensive.

I am sure you don't know a single person who owns a fully automatic weapon.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:668068
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.