Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Senator John Cornyn on Twitter: "ISIS Plotting To Assassinate George W. Bush In Dallas via @forbes https://t.co/FhaDGEbXPF"

I responded with a laugh and "Good." Maybe ISIS will capture Dead-Eye Dick and present him to The Hague, too. Just desserts. Corny is scheduled to speak at the NRA Convention, in Houston, this weekend. I hope they have a shooter, too.

rainmanjr 8 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What happened to the NRA being bankrupt. Why are they still around??

Americans don’t like to get rid of anything.

Are they testing the waters to see just how much crazy the gop can get away with?

I never root for ISIS.

Me, neither!

I do if it involves the guy who killed over 150,000 innocent civilians (including babies and a fetus or two) for the purpose of war contracts (Dick's company) and his (Jr's) Christian Deity. Live by the god and die by another god. That's how it goes.

@rainmanjr How many people has ISIS killed in the name of their fictitious Allah and that fucking pedophile Muhammed?

@barjoe Makes no diff to the point about Jr43 and his Dick.

@rainmanjr It makes a difference to me.

@barjoe That's not enough but thanks for playing our game. We have a consolation prize at the door.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:668110
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.