Agnostic.com

1 0

"Ukrainian presidential advisor Alexey Arestovich resorted to obscene language to criticize those in the West urging Kiev to cede part of the country's territory to Russia for the sake of peace. “Go f**k yourselves with such proposals, you dumb f**ks, to trade Ukrainian territory a little bit! Are you f**king crazy? Our children are dying, soldiers are stopping shells with their own bodies, and they are telling us how to sacrifice our territories. This will never happen,” Arestovich said in an interview on Wednesday." - What's one more voice raised against Kissinger who was opposed to the US plan to foment the Ukrainian conflict from the time that it was proposed many years ago.

"Statements from Arestovich and Podoliak come after former US secretary of state Henry Kissinger spoke at the World Economic Forum in Davos on Monday. Kissinger urged Ukraine to make peace quickly and seek a return to the way things were before February."

"Ukraine has previously insisted that it would not agree to any peace proposal that does not respect its pre-2014 borders."

[newsfactory.su]

FrayedBear 9 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree with Ukranian presidential advisor Alexey Arestovich. Russia should not be rewarded for her bad behavior by gaining territory. Don't give Putin an inch.

Like the shitty president under whom he served (Richard Nixon), Henry Kissinger is an asshole.

I've not like K since I found out about Chile. Seemingly however he has been arguing against US policy with Ukraine since it was proposed.

@FrayedBear If you didn't like K in Chile, you should have seen him in East Timor.

@Flyingsaucesir That will shortly be coming up in Australian courts. Watch for my posts of press reports from Shane Dowling "Kangaroo Court of Australia".

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:668273
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.