Agnostic.com

2 10

This won't work any better than outlawing abortions but it's fun to think about.

Lorajay 9 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In Canada, the waiting period for an FAC (Firearms Acquisition Certificate) is currently 28 days, so your suggestion of a 48 hour period seems excessively lax to me.

. . . I support Roe v Wade abortion rights.

. . . in terms of Critical Thinking, this post falls into the false equivalence category :

[logicallyfallacious.com]

I agree. It's not meant to be a real solution just a sexist fantasy that excessively scrutinizes young men almost as much as young women are scrutinized.

Yes, although you could say that, in this case, the false equivalence, is in one way actually understating the case, rather than exagerating the argument. Since though, buying a gun is not a statement of intent to kill a child, yet a child is so much more than a fetus.

@FearlessFly
SATIRE
/ˈsatʌɪə/
the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:668275
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.