Agnostic.com

9 22

LINK Christian predator Josh Duggar sentenced to over 12 years in federal prison

Conservative activist and former Family Research Council staffer Josh Duggar has been sentenced to 151 months (more than 12 years) in prison for downloading and possessing illicit images of child sexual abuse.

He was arrested last year, found guilty back in December, and faced up to 40 years behind bars. The judge dropped one of the charges because both sides agreed Duggar didn’t “knowingly distribute” the images. That said, the prosecutors wanted him in jail for the full 20 years for the other counts, while the defense tried to get it down to five years.

snytiger6 9 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm sickened that the media celebrated such a perverted, messed up family in the first place.

Yeah. I agree with you 100%.

@Mb_Man The family with both little people and average size people with...was it a farm? Seemed to be mostly good people.
Worst ever was that Honey BooBoo crap.
It's not my style of TV except maybe those "picker" type shows.

@Mb_Man The Quack people aren't even rednecks like that. Oh, I am sure they grew their beards out like that to look the part.
But there was a picture of them going around where they did one of those really nice family photos on the beach that petty much only suburban, upper middle class people do.

He was sentenced to 12 years but will probably get out in 8. Sexual child predators rarely get "cured" in prison. The sentence is nearly not long enough.

Betty Level 8 May 26, 2022

There is a PERMANENT cure for scum like him that does not entail killing, it is called CASTRATION.

Aw, so sad, too bad, I'm ever so glad.
and I guess after a few weeks rectal piles will no longer be a problem for him....LOL

Federal prison, so no parole.

Jesus may forgive him, and I might too...AFTER he has paid his debt to society.

He needs to pick himself out a nice wedding dress...he is so FUCKED...😂😂😂😂😂...

New reality show for him...19 Boyfriends and Counting.

I hope he gets preyed on in prison.

due to his celebrity status he will most likely be placed in a safer pod and kept away from general population.

@Corvislover somehow I don't see that happening...😂😂😂

The federal prisons typically have more amenities than a Holiday Inn!?🤔

@phoenixone1 I worked in a federal men's prison...

Hopefully, he'll receive the "punishment" he truly deserves.
Prisons are full of people who don't like the things he did.
I'm sure they'll communicate their displeasure.

Josh Duggar got his troubles, I got mine.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:668361
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.