Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK Jan. 6 panel told Trump indicated support for hanging Mike Pence - The Washington Post

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol collected testimony that then-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows remarked to others that then-President Donald Trump indicated his support for hanging Vice President Mike Pence after rioters who stormed the Capitol on that day started chanting “Hang Mike Pence!”

snytiger6 9 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For the record I’m in favor of hanging all three.

The deaths of all three would not cause any harm to our politics, except for the inevitable martyrdom and conspiracy theories that would grow out of it.

@TomMcGiverin We could then just shoot those who won't let go. I'm now in favor of that kind of Martial Law. LOL.

@rainmanjr For a long time, I've been in favor of targeted assassinations of our rich oligarchs, but it would be next to impossible to get to them.

@TomMcGiverin Maybe attaching shame to their greed, fully taxing their excess, and repealing Citizen's United can be tried first? If not, then plan B.

@rainmanjr Nah, I don't see any of those as being realistically feasible, and shame is beyond their capacity, so I still favor Plan A... Fear is one thing they do understand and respond to...

@TomMcGiverin I don't want to know but please proceed.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:668366
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.