Agnostic.com

3 2

Just a small amount of protein supplement helps control type 2 diabetes.

[scitechdaily.com]

Dyl1983 8 May 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Managing type 2 diabetes is a priority. In addition to medical guidance, explore complementary strategies like the [gundrymdbiocomplete3.com] supplement. Its prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics blend could offer support, as gut health is linked to metabolic health. By addressing multiple aspects, including gut health, you're taking a comprehensive approach. For more insights into its potential benefits, visit the Gundry MD website.

Small amounts of Any complete real protein,several times a day, WITHOUT starches/sugars, yes, but whey actually raises blood sugar A Lot, especially in smoothies & using other sugary fruit like oranges & bananas. Whey can also raise hunger levels, which we diabetics have enough problems with weight control anyway.
This is written by people who want you to use Continuous Glucose Monitors & buy whey powder & therefore Very suspect!
I am a successfully diet-controlled diabetic, for well over a year now, I am very careful, and additionally knowledgable about whey from my years as a heavy-lift bodybuilder.

I wonder if just whey itself would have the same effect ?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:668753
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.