Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Marjorie Taylor Greene Pushes Baseless Conspiracy Theory About Texas Gunman

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene pushed a baseless rumor on Sunday about the Texas elementary school massacre, positing without evidence that the gunman was into "cross-dressing."

Greene was speaking during a live Facebook broadcast, where she referenced the school shooting at the Robb Elementary School, during which 21 people, including 19 children, were killed.

snytiger6 9 May 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That woman needs a BRAIN TRANSPLANT!

She'd have to have a brain in the first place for a transplant... she needs a brain implant.

@snytiger6 Well...she got elected.

I don't think there is brain to transplant in the void between her ears. Clearly, there is a echo effect if get close enough to her.

I saw her shoot what was probably a 50-cal rifle. If she has shot one of these very much she has no brain, it is all jelly.

She is one of the smartest people she knows, I am sure she will say something that will eventually separate her from her supporters. Or she will show us just how stupid they are.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:668973
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.