Agnostic.com

3 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i love john watch him all the time

Wow sort of hate it when the stupid actually want to do something that should be done. If only the Satanic Temple and some Humanist groups and non religious groups could get together to create an inclusive and better one.
The comments about the Furries had me thinking of a time someone told some senator that there was a poison that was 100% addictive and that lack of it would kill the person yet we push it on children and that it was (at the time prior to mass gun deaths) one of the leading causes of death of infants.
So this guy took their notes and went in and spouted about how this dangerous substance would have to be eradicated.

The substance Dihydrogen monoxide. ie water H2O

As a geologist I have to give this video my unqualified stamp of approval. Not that I'm not qualified, because I definitely am, but that my stamp of approval is at 100% strength, undiluted, without equivocation, which means if it were an alcoholic drink it would be 200 proof, which is not the kind of proof that scientists require in order to accept s hypothesis. In fact, scientists really try to avoid using the word "proof" because it implies that the case is closed, which it never is, because the nature of science is to always leave the door open a crack in case new, compelling evidence is unearthed, requiring the scientist to either modify or discard the hypothesis or theory. And geologists are scientists, which qualifies me to give this video my unqualified endorsement. 😂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:668986
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.