Agnostic.com

1 15

Unless you want to give them a salary for both being a teacher and policeman, let them do their job.

glennlab 10 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I know teachers who are well qualified and damn good shots.

but that is not what they are paid for. Their job is to teach. I can shoot, hit my target under fire, and protect myself; unless I am receiving a salary for that, I'm not going to be doing that as part of my job.

@glennlab And if they wanted to play w guns they will had gone in the military . Wtf

@Pralina1 If you oppose school security provided by armed teachers how do you purpose to stop crazy mass shooters?

@Trajan61 Since the 2nd amendment predicates a well regulated militia, every person that owns a military style rifle should be required as part of their service to stand guard at local schools on a rotating basis. They would be under the control of the governor, required to take mental and physical evaluations, train and prove proficiency. Can't or won't provide needed security, surrender your weapon.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:669212
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.