Agnostic.com

5 10

Texas is sure on the map for EPIC FAILS lately. This isn't as bad as standing outside a mass shooting at an elementary school for 90 minutes (*every single one of them should be fired immediately, BTW!!!!) but this story is equal in patheticness (I'm not sure that's a word, but I'm using it.) 😁😁😁

Carrying on.....

I'm not sure why, but this totally cracks me up. 🤭🤭🤭 For real!

This guy escaped from a bus, his shackles and chains, into an itsy tiny wooded area. Three weeks ago. That's 3 weeks ago.

Now, let's think about this. 🤔 They looked in that ONE little area for two weeks. Wouldn't you maybe wanna expand your search area after about a day, maybe 12 hours???? Seriously. 🙄

But the best part ever is the newest media attempt at "helping." They literally name/describe every tattoo on this guy. Three weeks in and they think this guy is going to be wearing wife beaters showing off his ink at some Mexican Fiesta or something. 🙄🙄🙄

(They claim he's convicted of Capital Murder, but what I've found doesn't equate to that. But that's Texas.)

I'll bet he's been long out of Texas since a couple hours after scratching up the bus driver to escape. I mean come on! They looked in that area for two weeks. This guy's likely already married with a baby on the way in some South American hideaway having his tatts changed up. 😛😛😛

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Texass, a state well known for the level of ignorance and racism. When you insist that others are stupid.

At least in South Amurikkka cops there don't murder minorities at will like USA cops

Morons

bobwjr Level 10 May 31, 2022

Sorry, but I don't think the Uvalde cops should be fired. Those despicable humans belong in prison. And they should forfeit all benefits and pensions and be stripped of all titles and honors. Fuck them all.

dkp93 Level 8 May 31, 2022

First make these scum dig graves with toy shovels kids will never use again THEN jail these cowards give hero medals to the BORDER PATROL

He's already in Mexico, I'm sure! Texass is stupid anyway!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:669232
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.