Agnostic.com

1 2

My unverifed unauthorized thoughts which may be wrong. It can be difficult to learn from others when you are too afraid of being wrong to speak.

Fighting in Ukraine is orchestrated insanity. Zelensky is an actor without previous military experience. He has advisors,backers, or employers that tell him what to say. Funders goaded the decision to apply to NATO. People who want US and Russia to fight goaded this war. Russia feels threatened to be surrounded by NATO and people who know that encouraged Zelensky to apply, counting on retaliation.

Is there corruption in Ukraine? Likely, there is corruption wherever there are people. 30 years is not a long time in terms of cultural separation. You would not expect two neighboring states to stomach well the violence portrayed, like civil war, families on both side of the divide. Poor soldiers think they defend their land or without choice are blown up and imprisoned the same archaic way, as pawns. No one person is really capable of knowing all that is going on and so misleading people into battle seems very possible.

We have seen less tolerance for different ideas in the last decade than before. It seems deliberately divisive to shut down and categorize people for having ideas, a sure sign of fascism.

So... screw that.

thinkwithme 7 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do have the idea that there's back-room manipulation going on but that's always true of anywhere. Russia is key for European realities and China is a silent partner. Putin doesn't care about Russia. This has something to do with his future and I'm thinking that his nation isn't sustainable. He has been convinced of this, probably by Xi, and China will allow him/family exile after Russia falls. What becomes of all those nukes are the issue and I suspect take-over by a responsible party (China or EU as NATO will be desolved, if I'm right) is desirable. Otherwise they could fall into Iranian or Taliban hands. Putin had to lose a war for all this to take place since he can't simply hand over the nation. Ukraine will win, in this scenario, and unite Russia to Europe. China will have a stable trading situation and, probably, not have to maintain all of those nukes. Maybe none since blowing up the globe isn't really in Xi's philosophy but NK would like a few.

As I understand NATO didnt accept Zelenskys bid because they knew it would lead to instability. I don't know why Russia would not be sustainable. Before covid many people would visit. There is beauty in the architecture and country.

I am aware of there have been global movements in the area of womens rights. Russia has been criticized along with most countries in this respect. Rights for entire citizenry should be moving towards being more sustainable.

However, wealthy powerful people seem to be most targeted for their past conduct, real or imagined, to shift power and move money around. They don't really like that. This the whole with power comes responsibility idea though. The money and people working together allowed certain situations to take place and also be concealed. Unfortunately people don't always realize the full impact of choices.

@thinkwithme I'm sure that was NATO's concern. Lack of resources, other than oil and tourism (which was going to suffer in a brutal political environment), will not sustain the Oligarch's. I think many of them want to make investments elsewhere (like China or other Asian Pact nations).

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:669337
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.