Agnostic.com

2 2

More western WMD 's. (Words of Mass Deception.)

"The UN Food and Agriculture Organization's international food price index shows that between April 2020 and April 2022, global food prices rose by more than 60%. The increase occurred for the most part before February 2022, when Russia launched its military operation in Ukraine."

"In the four years from 2016 to 2020 the index grew by less than 7 points, but it increased by a whopping 27 points, from 98.1 to 125.7 in 2020-21. After the second year of pandemic the index stood at 141.1."

"Since Russia's military operation began the index has risen by a further 17 points."

Global food crisis a result of policy mistakes by US and EU, Putin aide tells RT [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 June 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

While he may be right in relation to whether or not it's because Russia invaded Ukraine, his claims blaming it on the US and EU are questionable. I think there's evidence that it's more corporate powers manipulating production and supply to maximize profits than governmental policies.

Quite possibly but apart from the weapons manufacturers I recall suggesting following the money trail to US oil companies currently exploiting sanctions against Russia enabling them to steal European contracts pre sanctions held by Russia.

Assuming your premise is correct, it would not be a WMD, but rather a Cartel.

Make sure that you understand my acronym.

@FrayedBear If I have to wonder, it is your problem, writing clearly is the writer's issue.

@Alienbeing dear me alien. I've used the acronym on numerous occasions previously. As my #1 fan or troll, as the case may be, you should be aware of what WMD, when used by me, means. I do keep forgetting that I'm addressing stupid¹ people, Americans among them.

Stupid¹

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
  2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
  3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
  4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
  5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

@FrayedBear Your reply is again shows of your childish mind. Stupidity is the hallmark of your posts and replies. As I told you previously, if I found myself in agreement with you, I'd question myself.

Last, your "troll" remark shows your poor memory. I told you I would not waste my time trolling you, but if in a catagory I read, I find one of your glaring errors, I do comment. Actually within the last 2 or 3 days I saw and passed over many or the posts you made. Two such posts that come to mind were when you complained about some political situation in your country. Unlike you, I reserve my political comments to my country because I understand U.S. politics and don't pretend to know your country's politics.

To end, I'm sure you will continue to illustrat your ignorance because it is all you have to do from your nursing home bed.

@Alienbeing here is your anthem:

[azlyrics.com]

Video:

@FrayedBear You get worse daily.

Have you convinced anyone (even one) that the Russian invasion was justified?

Ask you nursing home to help you more.

@Alienbeing it is not my ambition nor need to convince just anyone on here.

@FrayedBear One must assume your ambition is to illustrate stupidity.

@Alienbeing did no one teach you that to assume is to put an ass before u & me?

@FrayedBear That line is older than the curst in your shorts. You have nothing, go back to sleep.

@Alienbeing please do tell me about "the curst in my shorts".
[dictionary.com]

You really have to be delusional to think that I have to be more than "barely awake" to reply to your nonsense.
Zzzzzzzzzzzz

@FrayedBear Your attention to typos is the only thing you excell at. CRUST, in your shorts and in your mind.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:669624
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.