Agnostic.com

10 4

LINK Jury Finds Bill Cosby Guilty

Bill Cosby has been found guilty in the sexual assault retrial - Live FB video

CaroleKay 8 Apr 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's so sad. He used to be my hero, but then many of my music and acting heroes have turned out to be perverts, rapists, and drug abusers, etc.
Talent does NOT equal good character.

good. I am glad this went through the legal system instead of just throwing him to the side

Yipppeeeee! At his age he'll probably only get a financial judgment against him.

Didn’t he call the judge an ‘asshole’? ...if so, sentencing should be interesting 🙂

??????

Good

Tragic... Nasty man..

Astonished that there wasn't just one holdout, preventing the guilty verdict. The jury took their job seriously, despite everyone's wish that the charges couldn't possibly be true. There can be a big difference between a person's screen character and their real-life character.

Another Perv bites the dust

Varn Level 8 Apr 26, 2018

Okay, I thought he was but I am not following the case, I learned my lesson with OJ. I may do an exception for unpresident trump when tried for Treason, until then....

GUILTY: Bill Cosby, 80, could end up spending his final years in prison after a jury convicted him of drugging and molesting Temple University employee Andrea Constand at his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004. He claimed the encounter was consensual. Details: [abc7.la]

I honestly don't think that will face any jail/prison time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:66984
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.