Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK Poll: Evangelical Support For Trump Would Stay Same If He Were Discovered To Be Antichrist

U.S.—The results of an extensive Gallup poll were released Friday afternoon confirming that if President Donald Trump were discovered to be the Antichrist described in the Bible, his support among American evangelicals would not be negatively affected.

The study even indicated that evangelical support for Trump would go up in certain states if he were outed as the beast from the sea, empowered by the dragon to utter blasphemies against God and conquer the saints.

zblaze 7 Apr 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

he Babylon Bee is a satirical evangelical Christian website. The site is famous for over-the-top fake stories focusing on well known pastors, celebrities, and politicians. It was created by Adam Ford, and was launched on March 1, 2016. Wikipedia
Founder(s): Adam Ford

This is not worthy of my energy to read it.

It's satire Spin, and I would not call it an "evangelical Christian website" in any sense.

It took a bit of energy to write your comment, more than it would to read the post OR just Keep Scrolling!

@zblaze It's copy/paste from Wikipedia. Only the last sentence is mine.

DUH!

It NEVER ceases to amaze me how delusional they all are.

OH, NOOOO! It'd all be FAKE NEWS!

Because he’s their ‘beast from the sea, empowered by the dragon to utter blasphemies against God and conquer the saints’... As long as he’s doing their bidding - to hell with a god 😉

Varn Level 8 Apr 26, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:66999
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.