Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Peter Navarro Joins Fucker Carlson Following FBI Arrest Over January 6 Committee Subpoena

When he was released he complained about being cuffed and put in a cell. I wonder why he didn’t complain about being stripped searched or denied food and water then? Because it never fucking even happened!! FoxNews listeners eat this up because they believe anything.

barjoe 9 June 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fucker talking about "Civilized society" is like me talking about the sanctity of his worthless organs. We should transplant them into "civilized" humans...NOW.

I can’t watch Fucker without bile rising in my throat and a feeling of despair that so many people lap at the insanity of his words. He should be charged with conspiracy to incite in the Buffalo killings.

Yep

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:670347
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.