Agnostic.com

1 3

I don't use the general Face book so much, but have found really satisfying communication on it through contact with family and friends, and with two groups on it. Oner group is "Friends of Steve Schmidt (one of h founders of the Lincoln Group, and the other a group if for people who grew up in lived, in, and are living in a town in central Florida. I taught in the high school in that town almost 60 years ago. When I joined that group. over 100 of my former students remembered and contacted me, and I am still in contact with many of them. It was really heartwarming.

Those students are locked in my memory as 14 to 16 year-olds, but are now in their early 70s.

wordywalt 9 June 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Steve Schmitt is a thinking Republican who has enough brain matter working that he changed his affiliation to Independent. Critical thinking requires one to change their mind when presented with factual facts as opposed to false facts or alternative facts. Props to Steve.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:670359
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.